Sierra Vista Mobile Home Village
RV Rules and Guidelines
RV Rules and Guidelines
- West Clubhouse and Rec Hall are open 24 Hours. Pool hours are Monday -- Friday SUMMER 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. WINTER 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. SUNDAY opens at 10 a.m.
- We provide restrooms with showers for RVers in the West Clubhouse.
- A Shower is provided in the pool area. You must shower before entering pools or spa. NO NUDITY.
- No alcoholic beverages or glass containers in the Pool Areas, Clubhouse or Rec Hall.
- NO SMOKING in the Clubhouse, Rec Hall, Bathrooms or Pool Areas.
- All children must have an Adult with them while using park facilities.
- No Wood Burning Campfires or Open Fire Pits.
- Pets. Dog that are NOT ALLOWED in the park are Chow, Rottweiler, Pit Bull & Dobermann. All animals must be on a leash when outside of your unit. Cleanup after your pet! This is a Sierra Vista city ordinance. You can be fined up to $135.00 per occurrence. Do not let your pets annoy your neighbor. No pets allowed in Clubhouse, Rec. Hall, or Pool Areas. No doghouse or cages outside. Do not leash or tie pets outside unless you outside are with them.
- Mail will be in the Office. Mon. – Fri. 8 am to 4 pm & Sat. 2 - 3 pm. Please check daily. Use this address for mail: “Your Name and Space Number", 733 S. Deer Creek LN Sierra Vista, AZ 85635.
- Do not tamper with Electrical Pedestals or Cable Connections on your lot.
- You are expected to keep your area neat and clean. Please water the trees in your area and keep the weeds pulled (LONG TERM RVS).
- Cancellation Policy - Reservations canceled 48 Hrs. prior to arrival date will be full refund less $5.00.
- DO NOT FEED THE JAVELINAS OR COYOTES! THEY WILL ATTACK YOUR DOGS!
- The Speed Limit in the park and village is 15 MPH.
- You are invited to participate in village activities. (Check monthly activity sheet in Rec Hall or West Club House)
- NO CLOTHESLINES ALLOWED, NOT EVEN ON BACK OF RV. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- There is a $10.00 key deposit for the key to the Clubhouse, Rec Center and Pool Areas. We will refund your deposit when the key is returned.
- Do not walk-through others RV site without the permission of the person on that site.
- Office hours are from 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Mon thru Fri. Closed Weekends and Holidays.
- After hours, The Camp Hosts are on site call # 520.255.1050.
- For all life-threatening emergencies call “911”.
- Laundry room is located in the West Clubhouse.
- Public telephone outside office, also one in West Clubhouse in the kitchen.
- There is a $25.00 charge After 5 days late on monthly payment.
- Razor / Side by Side that are street legal can be driven on the paved streets only.
- No operation of ATV’s, dirt bikes or go-carts are allowed in the Village.
- Snakes are protected by state law. Call Animal Control 520.458.3311 or 911 to have them removed.